Vendors of energy saving products and services are welcome to exhibit and/or sponsor TEMA 2018 Conference. TEMA membership is not required.
- Booth spaces are 10’x10’ or 10'x30'
- Booth fee covers the cost of at least 2 workers' conference registrations (What's included in a registration?)
- Pipe and drape provided
- Electricity available
- Company listed in the Conference App
- Double booths are an option this year!
Single 10x10 Booth - Member - $800
(You must login to receive member prices)
- Single 10x10 Booth - Non-Member - $1,050
10x30 Equipment Booth - $2,400
(Include up to 6 Registrations)
- View Exhibitor List
Booth 1: Direct Energy, E3, & TASB - Platinum Sponsor
Booth 2: Refrigeration Technologies
Booth 3: Techline Sports Lighting
Booth 4: TriStem
Booth 5: TIPS
Booth 6: Rinnai - Gold Sponsor
Booth 7: Command Commissioning
Booth 8: Estes, McClure and Associates
Booth 9: Siemens
Booth 10 : Polaris LED
Booth 11: Climatec - Meet & Greet Sponsor
Booth 12: Lochinvar Water Heaters
Booth 13: AWEB Supply
Booth 14: Lennox - Equipment Booth
Booth 15: Rain Bird - Silver Sponsor
Booth 16: Abraxas Energy Services - Silver Sponsor
Booth 17: Texas Air Solutions & LG - Silver Sponsor
Booth 18: Hossley Lighting - Equipment Booth
Booth 19: MP2 - Bag Sponsor
Booth 20: Filter Technology Company
Booth 21: Electro Industries/Gauge Tech
Booth 22: Core Controls
Booth 23: Ex3 Facility Solutions
Booth 24: Automated Logic
Booth 25: Spark Lighting
Booth 26: McKinstry - Gold Sponsor
Booth 27: Eagle Energy Savings
Booth 28: Unify
Booth 29: Eaton
Booth 30: Network Thermostat
Booth 31: Texas Public Energy Alliance
Booth 32: Enviromatic Systems
Booth 33: Blackmon Mooring
Booth 34: Johnson Controls
Booth 35: TDIndustries
Booth 36: Voss Lighting
Booth 37: 5
Booth 38: NRG - Platinum Sponsor
Booth 39: Trane & Mitsubishi Electric - Gold Sponsor
Booth 40: AEG - Gold Sponsor
Booth 41: Greffen Systems
Booth 42: Water Signal
Booth 43: GOES Heating
Booth 44: TEESI - Silver Sponsor
Booth 47: O'Connell Robertson
Booth 48: TEAM Solutions
Booth 49: The Steam Team
Booth 50: The TEMA Charging Lounge sponsored by Waste Management
Booth 51: Dalworth Lighting & Electrical - Gold Sponsor
Booth 52: HTS
Booth 53: RAB
Booth 54: FSG
Booth 55: Honeywell - Silver Sponsor
Booth 56: Dude Solutions - Silver Sponsor
Booth 57: JMS Building Solutions - Silver Sponsor
Booth 58: Excel Energy Group - Silver Sponsor
Booth 59: DEA Specialties
Booth 60: Camfil
Exhibitor Registration is now closed.
Check in and setup will start at 12:30 PM on Tuesday the 30th and all booths must be set and ready by 3:45 PM. Exhibitor registration will be Upstairs in front of the Chisholm Hall in the Event Office. PLEASE check in prior to setting up your booth.
There will be an Exhibit Hall preview beginning at 4 p.m. and lasting until 6 p.m. on the 30th. There will be snack offered in the Exhibit Hall and no other programming will be offered during this time.
Booths open starting 8:45 a.m. on Wednesday morning the 1st and will be open throughout the day. All snacks will be served in the Exhibit hall on this day.
Exhibit Hall will close at 4 p.m. on the 1st and tear down will begin.
All booths include a Table, 2 chairs, & Electricity
We will be hosting a Cocktail Hour from 5 – 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 1st. At around 6 p.m., we will start giving away door prizes from the Exhibit hall. You will be allowed to draw names from the cards that you receive at your booth or you can draw from the TEMA Door Prize cards. You will be allowed to give your own door prize away at that time. If you are planning on bringing a Door Prize, please place that on your Whova exhibitor information AND let me know so I can market it as well.
- Check in and setup will start at 12:30 PM on Tuesday the 30th and all booths must be set and ready by 3:45 PM.
- Exhibitor registration will be Upstairs in front of the Chisholm Hall in the Event Office.
- There will be an Exhibit Hall preview beginning at 4 p.m. and lasting until 6 p.m. on the 30th.
- There will be snack offered in the Exhibit Hall and no other programming will be offered during this time.
- Booths open starting 8:45 a.m. on Wednesday morning the 1st and will be open throughout the day. All snacks will be served in the Exhibit hall on this day.
- Exhibit Hall will close at 4 p.m. on the 1st and tear down will begin.
Registration includes all of the following
- Exhibit Hall
- All Snacks
- Tuesday Meet & Greet
- Breakfast Wednesday
- Wednesday Award Ceremony Luncheon
- Wednesday Cocktail Hour & Door Prize Drawing
- Facility Tours
- Thursday Breakfast
- Wednesday Evening 10th Anniversary Celebration Banquet
- All 1 & 2 Hour Breakouts - Up To 12 PDHs Worth Of Credit
Registration Requirements: Read and agree to Sponsor and Exhibitor Guidelines.
All products and services must relate to the energy industry, green technologies or sustainable buildings.
Exhibit space is limited. Space reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Exhibitor spaces are formally reserved only when payment is received.
Refunds: If a cancellation of a booth occurs prior to April 1st, then half of the booth payment will be refunded.
All canellations occuring AFTER April 1st will not be refunded.