Controls Course I
This course will focus on controls and their association with HVAC equipment and energy usage. There will be hands-on diagnostic exercises in manipulating graphics, trend data and basic functional testing.
By the end of the course, class participants should be able to:
• Understand building management systems and its interaction with HVAC equipment
• Diagnose high level issues through graphics and trending
• Understand basic sequence of operations
• Understand lighting controls
• Understand how design standards and commissioning play a role
• Better communicate with controls contractors.