Controls II - Virtual - June 2021
This course will build your knowledge of HVAC theory and components and teach how the controls relate.
By the end of the course, class participants will be better equipped for:
- Understanding HVAC theory and components
- How the control components interact with the HVAC systems
- Troubleshooting HVAC and controls issues
- Creating your own functional performance test procedure
- Identifying sequence of operations
The overall goal of this 3 level course is to provide the student with a general understanding of controls and their association with HVAC equipment, troubleshooting, energy usage, and general building operation. There will be hands-on individual and team exercises in manipulating graphics, analyzing data, logic programming and basic functional testing. This course is built to simplify the world of controls and give confidence to the students to talk the language.